Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Vision

As a middle school student I asked for a subscription to Brio Magazine, a print magazine created by Focus On The Family for Christian girls. As I got older and watched as Brio Magazine was shut down, I saw a gap in the media for young female Christians. I am now a senior in high school and while interning for a non-profit in Boston, I watched many young men and women start their own business and knew I could do the same. God put on my heart to start a Christ-based media source for young women who are in high school and college. This is exactly what I am doing with Him+Her. Him+Her is an online magazine and website where young Christian women can connect with other young women and read articles that relate to their lives. My estimated launch date is June 1, 2011, and I cannot wait to see what God does through me and the magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment